Welcome Infinity RANatics Players!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Infinity RANatics Players!

Infinity Ran Online The Advance Episode 5

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

im only newbie here GM PLEASE HELP ME...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeyeywhy05

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

im only newbie here GM PLEASE HELP ME... Empty
PostSubject: im only newbie here GM PLEASE HELP ME...   im only newbie here GM PLEASE HELP ME... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:57 am

hope na ma welcome po ako dito.. newbie lng po pero adik sa ran hehehe.... im working now here in dubai U.A.E.. and i want to support infinity ran community.. willing po me mag donate just to be familiar at be known and to have a lot of friends true virtual world.. please guide me and help me to install the client and how to donate...

hope every player i encounter in forum and in game will be may friends so that it will ease my home sick and help me to enjoy even i'm away from my family in the philippines...

cheers cant wait to play with all of infinity players and to meet our frindly admins andd GM's... thanks a lot and i will wait for you reply....

___LORDJAYCYRUS____A.K.A. JEYEYWHY05
Back to top Go down
CuRs3

CuRs3

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: waaaaaaa   im only newbie here GM PLEASE HELP ME... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:17 am

hahahaha

you have already told us a short story of your life but dude the server we have now is a beta server and i hope this coming february the official server will be launched ....

just wait for the new announcement and get ready to burn...

Evil or Very Mad CuRs3 / D3v0N Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CuRs3

CuRs3

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: hehehe   im only newbie here GM PLEASE HELP ME... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:27 am

bdw

im not a GM

just a helpful player lol!

Evil or Very Mad CuRs3 / D3v0N Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im only newbie here GM PLEASE HELP ME...   im only newbie here GM PLEASE HELP ME... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im only newbie here GM PLEASE HELP ME...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome Infinity RANatics Players! :: Server Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: